In the next issue we'll be looking at one of the great success stories in conservation and exploring the potential of oncolytic viruses.
Members of the Royal Society of Biology receive a free print subscription to The Biologist and access to our digital archive of back issues, plus a whole range of membership benefits. Read about the Society's various membership options and offers or contact the membership team for more details.
We also offer virtual/digital subscriptions via Exact Editions. Our institutional digital subscriptions offer:
* Fully-searchable access to the archive of back issues.
* Unlimited IP-authenticated access and remote access options available.
* Your institutional logo displayed on your subscription.
* Compatibility with all Web, iOS and Android devices.
* Usage reports, MARC records, KBART data and excellent customer support.
Download a sample issue
The Biologist is an award-winning professional magazine that reaches the 18,000 members of the Royal Society of Biology, 90+ science organisations and societies, and over 1,000 schools and colleges. To discuss the range of advertising opportunities available with The Biologist or the Royal Society of Biology, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to write for us or have any ideas or feedback on The Biologist magazine, please contact email@example.com